Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 416 8B 175$ honolulu

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    416 8B 175$ honolulu


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    416 8B 175$ honolulu

    any chance this could be a cave speaker?

    the shipping may be a bit off. I see 55$ expedited to florida.


    ALTEC 416-8B Woofer Speaker USA | eBay
    Sonic Barbarian

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: 416 8B 175$ honolulu

    I saw that too. I think the shipping must be wrong. It would be 40 dollars just from Cali to FL.

    That one has the later replacement 035400 cone number. Those must have been popular cones. I see quite a few Altec woofers with them

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 416 8B 175$ honolulu

    035400 was the generic factory replacement for 21184, so ended up in a lot of recones.
    You will see 035400 on the back of a GPA cone too.

    If you look at the 1999 EVI/Altec cross reference list, you see the 035400 cone listed for a lot of units - 416/515/604

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: 416 8B 175$ honolulu

    I have family in Honolulu. Maybe i can get them to bring it as carry-on when they fly out in the spring.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: 416 8B 175$ honolulu

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    I have family in Honolulu. Maybe i can get them to bring it as carry-on when they fly out in the spring.
    There ya go. Seems like a good price for a B. I bet the location and real shipping price will keep most people from buying it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.